○ Identify opportunities for content creation and promotion
○ Develop email newsletter copy
○ Create effective and engaging graphics/multimedia
○ Write website copy and update the website as necessary
○ Social media management
○ Perform research and outreach
○ Collect qualitative and quantitative data from marketing campaigns
○ Create analytic reports
○ Input and interpret survey data
○ Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
○ Outstanding writing and editing skills
○ Detail-oriented and highly organized
○ Familiarity with web and social media publishers and platforms
Experience with any or all of the following are a plus: WordPress, Facebook Publisher, Twitter Media Studio, Twitter Advanced Search, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Google Analytics, Buffer, MailChimp or similar tools.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: Glenn Heath, Managing Director via email to email@example.com. Strong candidates will be selected to submit a writing sample and come in for in-person interview.